Website and App Content
The protection and security of your personal information is very important to me. I take privacy concerns seriously and want to make sure that your privacy is protected when using our website.
Responsible person for the data protection is: Raj Pal Singh Kharabanda, Berlinerstr. 12, 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus, Tel: 069 35 35 64 90, Fax: 069 35 35 64 918, email: attleyaek @ gmail.com.
I process, in particular, collect, store and use your personal data only with your consent or if permitted by law. I will only process personal information that is necessary for the performance and use of my services or that I voluntarily provide to you.
Personal data is any data that contains information about the personal or material circumstances of a particular or identifiable person. According to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Person-related are e.g. Name, e-mail address, home address, gender, date of birth, phone number, age, account information, IP address.
Purposes of processing personal data
I process (Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR) your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the provision of my services: your name (optional) and your e-mail address for the free download; When ordering online books and booking seminars, I process your name, home address and email address; The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (b). DSGVO - Processing for Contractual Purposes or Art. 6 (1) (a)) GDPR - Your Consent. Payment for online books and seminars is made via paypal or stripe.com, which receive the data directly from you as buyers. Your account or credit card information I do not or not completely. stripe.com tells me the last 4 digits of the credit card number, expiration date, type of credit card and your IP address; Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (b).) GDPR - processing for contractual purposes.
- when registering for the newsletter, your name (optional) and your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The deregistration is possible at any time under attleyaek @ gmail.com; Legal basis is your consent, Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 f.) GDPR (for further information on newsletter below under "Newsletter"),
- Cookies for the purpose of providing and improving your user experience and analyzing your use of our website; Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 f.) GDPR - economic, legal and ideological interests - and / or your consent, Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO (further to cookies below under "Cookies"),
- Server log files: IP address; The legal basis for the temporary storage is Art. 6 para. 1 f.) GDPR, in particular for the purpose of providing our Internet site (further to server log files below under "Server Log Files").
Transfer to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties without your consent does not take place, unless the transfer is mandatory for the provision of my service, the assertion of claims or mandatory due to legal or judicial decision. In all these cases, only the data required for those purposes will be passed on.
The newsletter will only be sent with your consent. The double opt-in procedure is activated for the e-mail newsletter. I need your e-mail address as well as information that will allow verification that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. After registering, you will receive an e-mail requesting confirmation of your registration to prevent anyone else from signing in with your e-mail address. I send my newsletters via the provider Kajabi, LLC. 2860 Michelle Dr # 110, Irvine, California 92606, [email protected] The applications are logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes saving the login and confirmation times. You may revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time (see below "Your rights", point 1) or via the link in the newsletter itself.
Ich benutze Google-Analytics, noch andere Analyse-Tools.
Ich brauche die Einbettung von Videos u.a. den Anbieter YouTube. YouTube wird betrieben von YouTube LLC mit Hauptgeschäftssitz in 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube wird durch Google Inc. mit Sitz in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Auf einer meiner Webseiten verwende ich für die Einbettung von Videos den Anbieter YouTube. Ich habe die Option "erweiterter Datenschutzmodus" aktiviert. Nach Angaben von YouTube werden bei Aktivierung diese Option keine Informationen über die Besucher meiner Website gespeichert, so dass sie sich das Video ansehen können. Allerdings wird auch "erweiterter Datenschutzmodus" der Web-Seite zu einer Verbindungsaufnahme mit den YouTube-Servern und dem Google DoubleClick-Netzwerk verfolgt. Wenn Sie das Video ansehen, werden weitere Datenverarbeitungsoperationen deaktiviert, die Verbindung zu den YouTube-Servern wird hergestellt und der YouTube-Server wird überreicht. You're this you day this young you year this information youtube this information Ihr persönlicher Benutzerkonto zu. Sie können diese Zuordnung erlauben, Youtube-Benutzerkonto und andere Google-Unternehmen entfernen und Cookies deaktivieren. Der Start der Wiedergabe der Videos setzt YouTube Cookies ein, um Informationen über das Nutzerverhalten zu sammeln, wie zum Beispiel die Videostatistiken, die Verbesserung der Benutzerfreundlichkeit und die Unterbindung missbräuchlicher Handlungsweisen. Weitere Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung durch YouTube (Google) finden Sie unter www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
Server log files
When visiting my website, the provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser then transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and version, operating system, host name of the accessing computer (IP address), referrer URL and date Storage in server log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. There is no merge of the data with other data sources. The data will also be deleted at the latest after a statistical evaluation.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. For these purposes, my legitimate interest lies in the data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 f.) DSGVO. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
For the integration of videos, I also use the provider Wistia. Wistia is operated by Wistia Inc., 17 Tudor Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, USA. The integration requires Wistia to be able to handle your IP address. The IP address is required to send the content to your browser. Wistia uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to servers in the United States. This, for example, tells the Wistia server which web pages you have visited and how long you have viewed a video. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. For more information about Wistia's privacy and privacy practices, users can visit https://wistia.com/privacy.
You can assert any of your subsequent rights (Nos. 1-4) in any form to me as the person responsible:
Raj Pal Singh Kharabanda, Berlinerstr. 12, 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus, Tel: 069 35 35 64 90, Fax: 069 35 35 64 918 attleyaek @ gmail.com.
1. Withdrawal of consent
If you have given your consent to the use and processing of your personal data (for example, electronic newsletters), you can revoke them at any time and without observing a specific form or deadline with effect for the future. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected. Upon receipt of the revocation, the data for the purpose for which the consent was given is no longer used and deleted immediately.
2. Right to information and information
You have the right at any time to request information about whether personal data relating to you are being processed. If this is the case, you have a further right to know which data will be processed and further information such as. for what purpose the information is processed, about its origin and the duration of storage as well as the other mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR.
3. Right to correction, completion and deletion
If you have any personal information that is incorrect, you can request immediate correction. Furthermore, taking account of the purposes of the processing, you have the right to demand the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration (see Art. 16 GDPR).
Furthermore, you have a right to cancellation according to Art. 17 GDPR. For example, if the personal data are no longer required or revoked for the purpose for which they were originally collected or processed.
4. Other rights
Furthermore, under the conditions stated in the respective regulation, you are entitled to transparent information, i. All information relating to data processing must be provided in a precise, transparent, understandable and easily understandable form, Art. 12 GDPR, the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR), the right to restrict processing (Art. 18 GDPR ) and the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 GDPR).
Right of appeal
According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR or the BDSG.
Hessische DatenschutzbeauftragtePostfach 316365021 WiesbadenE-Mail: Poststelle @ datenschutz.hessen.de
Telephone: +49 611 1408 - 0
Duration of data storage
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary for the specific purpose (see above under "Purposes of Collection and Processing of Personal Data"), in particular for the provision of my service, and the legal basis exists. Occasionally, additional data storage may be required due to legal or legal obligations. Regarding "Newsletter", "Cookies" and "Server-Log-Files" I additionally refer to my local information.
I have set up technical and organizational security measures to protect your data, in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. I regularly adjust my security to ongoing technical development. For security-relevant personal information, the transmission is protected by encryption "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)".
10 Simple Steps To Receive Great Online Ratings