What to do if nobody calls you
If your telephone in your accommodation is not ringing a couple of times a day:
- You may receive many emails
- You are fully booked that day
Steal My Industry Secrets (save x-amount of learning time, x-amount of hours in failures, fast track your path to happy guests who can’t get enough of your accommodation.) Click here
- Your accommodation is set to vacation
- Your telephone number is not viewable on your website / net
- You do not have a website
- You are not listed in Google Business, Bing, Yelp, or TripAdvisor
- You are not listed on any Online Travel Agency platform
- Your accommodation business does not seem to be appealing
- Your telephone could be broken
- You do not want to be found at all…
If one of the negative points above grab your attention and you want to get out of this vicious circle then make sure you go through the following five steps:
1. Instead of waiting for a call it is time for you to take action. Call companies that stayed in your accommodation before and make them an unbeatable offer.
2. Become locally active - engage with restaurants, pubs, theatres, cinemas, opera, etc.
3. Start to advertise on Facebook and Google
4. Create an outstanding coupon for your accommodation business
5. Have a look at your competitors and find out where their accommodation is listed
As soon as you realize that your occupancy is stagnating, it is time for you to be bold and react against it. It is necessary to become active before it is too late. Most of the time accommodation businesses stagnate due to the missing attractiveness online, the overall online presentation, and bad reviews on TripAdvisor and OTAs. These are just obvious reasons; of course, there are many more for why an accommodation business is falling apart.
Having finished these five steps, you can do more to harness your momentum. Have a look at the Viral Direct Booking Method to reach your audience in a much broader way.
• Occupancy keeps your business alive - if you do not sell your product multiple times a week your business is in danger
• React against the non-reservations by going through the five steps and beyond
• Find out what your business is lacking in regards to your appearance, attractiveness, presentation and service
• Act fast before it is too late to turn everything around
• If you cannot figure out what keeps your business from receiving reservations - get support
Have a look at my eBook 10 Steps To Receive Great Reviews. This eBook supports you to increase your online ratings if yours are currently under 8 points out of 10.